Telepsychiatry in Florida
Harmony United Psychiatric Care is now offering telemedicine psychiatry – psychiatric online services, including online counseling and psychiatric medication management, throughout Florida.
Now you can talk to a psychiatrist online and take advantage of the many benefits of online mental health services:
- Talk to a psychiatrist, psychologist, or licensed counselor online in real-time via a computer/laptop, smartphone, or tablet from your home or other location
- Avoid travel and save time while receiving flexible, prompt scheduling.
- Enjoy increased access to mental health services for individuals with physical, medical, and/or mobility limitations.
- Get treatment for depression, anxiety, trauma, bipolar disorders, and other mental health conditions.
- Our telemedicine psychiatry service is simple and secure, requiring no special app — just a link we will send you!
Telepsychiatry | Telehealth Services
We offer the following online mental health services through our telehealth psychiatry program:
We accept most insurance, including Medicare. (View our Accepted Insurance page.)
How It Works
Your tele psychiatry visit will require a computer/laptop, smart phone or tablet with a video camera and microphone. To get started with your online counseling:
- Request a telepsychiatry visit by submitting the form on this page. You can also call us at (800) 457-4573 or email [email protected] to request an appointment.
- Immediately after your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email confirming your appointment time and a link for your required pre-checking information.
- If you are a new patient, you will also receive an email with instructions to set up your Patient Portal account. You will need to complete all the paperwork within your Patient Portal account, including the Telehealth Consent Form, at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, or your appointment will be cancelled. If you an existing patient, you will need to complete the Telehealth Consent Form if you have not already done so. (The Telehealth Consent Form is also available on the For Clients page).
- One hour before your telepsychiatry appointment, you will receive a reminder email/text with a link to your telemed visit.
- Please log in 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are unsure about your device’s readiness for an online counseling session, contact us at (800) 457-4573. We will assist you and do a test run with your device.
- For more information regarding telepsychiatry visits, please see our Client Guide to Telepsychiatry.