Your telepsychiatry visit will require a computer/laptop, smart phone or tablet with a video camera and microphone. To get started with your online counseling:
- Request a telepsychiatry visit by submitting the form on this page. You can also call us at (800) 457-4573 or email [email protected] to request an appointment.
- Immediately after your appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email confirming your appointment time and a link for your required pre-checkin information.
- If you are a new patient, you will also receive an email with instructions to set up your Patient Portal account. You will need to complete all the paperwork within your Patient Portal account, including the Telehealth Consent Form, at least 48 hours prior to your appointment, or your appointment will be cancelled. If you an existing patient, you will need to complete the Telehealth Consent Form if you have not already done so. (The Telehealth Consent Form is also available on the For Clients page).
- One hour before your telepsychiatry appointment, you will receive a reminder email/text with a link to your telemed visit.
- Please log in 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are unsure about your device’s readiness for an online counseling session, contact us at (800) 457-4573. We will assist you and do a test run with your device.
- For more information regarding telepsychiatry visits, please see our Client Guide to Telepsychiatry.